Monday, October 5, 2009

Do YOU look back?

Awhile ago, there was a car commercial that talked about looking back at your parked car as you walked away from it. This ad probably inferred that if you bought their car, you'd be looking back every time you park, admiring your purchase.

Well, if the spot was for Chevrolet Cavaliers, then we can all rejoice because there actually is truth in advertising!

Every time I park my car, I look at it as I walk away. I park it away from other cars if I can, so that nobody gives me little dents with their doors.

Here's my car at work, parked in the back corner of the lot.



I'm really enjoying my vehicle, and am really proud of it! And I love when people say "That's a 98? There's no rust on there at all!" or "50 000Km? Amazing!"



Thanks for the car Grandma!

I'm trying to come up with a name for it. So far, The Pickle is leading. But I'll wait until I get my BC plates. Maybe the letters will make a name, or give me an idea.

Any thoughts on what to name this marvel of engineering and convenience? Unfortunately Celeste is already taken by my little red bike!

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

how about emmy... short of emerald because that's the colour of your car! i was gonna name my bike that but it never caught on. my car's name, however, is still jem. bonne chance with the name giving!