Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy Thanksgiving Weekend

So I've been having a busy Thanksgiving weekend, and will have my third turkey dinner in three days.

The first was at my friend Dave's wedding in Whistler. We were served a turkey dinner at the reception, and it was excellent.

The second was at Carmella's mom's house in Maple Ridge, with her brother. We were four, and had another excellent turkey dinner. A highlight was looking at their family photo albums from the early 90s.

Now I'm in Vancouver, at Carmella's friends house for yet another dinner! I've met some of the people before, and will meet some more tonight. There will be about 15 people, and I think it's an annual event that the attendees look forward to.

Here's a picture from the wedding on Saturday. I like it because Carmella is smiling with her teeth, something she prefers not to do! I like the mountains in the background too. There may be more wedding pictures to come, but I'm not sure.




Happy Thanksgiving Monday! I have Tuesday off, so I think I'll relax and ride my bike a bit, and putz around the house. I hope to read more in my book to, The Angel's Game, by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. It's OK, but I'm enjoying it. I bought it with a gift card Carol gave me for my birthday.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Like I said, she has nice teeth and should smile with them more often! I didn't have any turkey, all weekend. I just worked. Ha ha.