Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pictures With My Kids



Today was sunny and hot, so our class went to the fake beach to play by the water. It turned into a photo session, as it was the last official 10am-11am play time that I would have with my kids. Tomorrow is another Parents Day, so there will be no scheduled play time.



Here is a class shot before we hit the water.





The kids enjoyed splashing about, and it was good times. I ended up with very wet shorts, and had to change when we got back to the school.







Carol's class was at the beach too, so here are some pictures for you, Carol.

When we got back to the school, Guo took pictures of all the children, one-on-one with me. She's now compiling all the pictures she's taken throughout the year, and filing them under each child's name. The picture collection will be given to the parents tomorrow, the last day of school. Very thourough, Guo.



Here is an out-take from Cherry's picture. I like this one, even though I'm not looking at the camera.

Today at the beach, all the challenges and struggles I faced this year seemed like a distant memory. It was great to be having fun with my kids, and it felt great to know that I am just about finished the school year. What an accomplishment it has turned out to be for me!

I won't emote or opine about this whole teaching experience in this post. I'll save that for this weekend, when school is officially over.

One more day!

No comments: