Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Settlers Tournament



We're having a Settler's tournament, and this is the scoreboard on the fridge.

Derek and Emily have one win, but I don't have any. My name is Van Housen, a name I didn't make up. It's my vicious and competitive alter-ego.

You'll notice we're keeping track of points. It'll be either a separate award for the largest point total, or it will be just a tie-breaking procedure. It keeps the game competitive and the players playing hard all the way through to the end.

In my mind, Emily is the strongest player right now. She always seems to be ahead, and I always want to put the robber on her, as she's the biggest threat.

Derek contemplates his turns, and it paid off for him in Game 2 when he took victory while Emily and I sitting on his doorstep with nine points.

Good Fun! You'll notice Klaus is also on the board!

I'll keep the blog updated with results, more often if I win, less often if I don't.

No comments: