Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve!

What a fun Christmas Eve! First, Er called me at about 5am my time to tell me he and Minke had a baby girl! She's just little and is named Anakke. You can seem more pictures that Carolyn took here. Make sure to read Carol's captions!



I went to work, and then when I got off, I went over to Carmella's and started the Christmas dinner we would share. I had most of it ready by the time she got off work at 7. While the chicken was just finishing, we went out with a saw and cut a branch off one of the many evergreen trees in her hood. We decorated it with lights and little Danish flags.

Then, we ate the dinner, which turned out great! After that, we dug into the presents. Mom sent a big box on the bus, which included two stockings and presents from Grandma. We opened them, and it was good times! Here are some pictures.











It was great! Here, Carmella wears the hat I got her. It has little ears on it! Carmella got me a word game and a word calendar. Excellent!

Merry Christmas everyone, and welcome to the world, small Anakke!

No comments: