Saturday, November 7, 2009

Practice video

Carmella was looking into what she'd need to apply for her Psych Masters program, and one of the things she'd need was a video. She would need to include numerous things in the video, such as why she wanted to enter the program, her views on depression, and she'd also have to display her counselling skills.

I figured I should learn to use the video editing software on my computer, so I threw together an example video, learning to use it in the process. You can watch it! I made it a month ago while it was still sunny.

Watch the video!

I had fun making it, so I want to try making other ones in the future.

In other news, I have decided to discontinue blogging every day. I think I'll just post things that are actually interesting and worthy of sharing. I don't want to stock my blog with useless, uninteresting filler.

1 comment:

Kir said...

i like your blogs all the time jonster...the sublime in the mundane...