Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A bike video (that I didn't make).

Check out this awesome bike video. Most videos these days revolve around jumping, tricks, and racing. It's very rare that a good video is made about "normal" bike riding.

I like this video because it reminds me why I wanted to move to BC in the first place. The video depicts great wildlife and scenery, good biking, and lots of trees and nature. It was filmed recently on Vancouver Island.

It's less than three minutes long. This video will make you want to go out and ride your bike, even if you don't have one!



If it's slow to appear, or doesn't at all, you can find it here.

In other news, I've decided to disable comments for a bit as I've got some spam in the comments section. I may open it up later once the spambots move along.

No comments: