Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few race pics

May 2009 edit:

You can find official race shots in this post.


The race series sure is slow posting the pictures they took at all the races. They're having an awards party tomorrow (Thursday?!) where they will show a DVD compilation of the race footage. I hope to get my hands on one of these, but judging how slow things get done, I doubt it will happen before I leave China.

In the meantime, I have found some pics of the last race. Here they are...as always, click on the picture for a better view.

This is a nice shot of the start. You'll see my in my yellow shirt, in about 25-30th position.



I don't remember where this was on the course, but at least the rocks were dry!



Here's a shot of some runners in the river gorge section, giving you an idea what the course was like. This course didn't have any ropes, so the sections weren't as steep as in past races.



Hopefully the official pictures will be posted soon.

Photo credits to zircon on fotop.net
http://www.fotop.net/zircon

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oooh I like these pics! It's cool there is a close up one of you. But look out! There's someone right behind you!