Friday, December 7, 2007

Full Zip Hoodies!

So, it's Friday and I love Fridays! I'm in a great mood, since another week is done! I'm also in great mood because yesterday Erik got his parcel that I sent him more than a month ago. I thought it was lost, but it's not! The highlight of the parcel was a full-zip hoodie I found...it didn't fit me, so I bought it for Er. I would have been really disappointed if it was lost, or if some Chinese government official had pilfered the parcel and taken it for himself. I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen though, because of the hoodie's level of awesomeness.

The hoodie isn't something that Er would buy on his own, so it might take some prodding to get him to wear it. But it was such a great find, I couldn't leave it there. So, dear readers, when you see Er, ask him how is hoodie is doing! And if he's wearing it, make sure to comment on how great he looks in it!

Here are some fun pictures of Carol and I in full-zip hoodies. The first pictures are of Carol modeling the one I bought for Er. The second set is a random hoodie that I liked for obvious reasons, and the last picture is me wearing the full-zip I ended up buying for myself.

Happy Friday everyone!











1 comment:

Bill T. said...

Those are some awesome hoodies John. I think Erik should consider working it into his wedding attire.

By the way, I notice you disappeared off facebook. Did you say something about the Chairman that you shouldn't have? Did you bar the way of an on-coming tank with pure courage and determination?

Seriously, if I don't here anything by January, I'm calling the Canadian Embassy over there.
bt