Monday, August 16, 2010

A nice comment card from work

When guests check-out of the property where I work, they're sent an email comment card.  They're asked a lot of things about their stay, and one category deals with the Overall Experience.

The following was sent to in yesterday, and forwarded to me by my managers today:

This facility is located in a great place and convenient to many attractions and outdoor recreational opportunities. All the staff and resort manager were extremely nice and helpful. Of particular note, Mr. Jon Van Drunan (sic), was very helpful to us in explaining the sites to see in the area, printing directions for us, and greeting us every morning and evening. He made it seem like we had known him for a long time, and is a wonderful example of why I purchased, and have continued to increase my credits with this time share, due to the quality people that are hired, like Jon.


This was nice to receive.


I may use this in my job search.  You can't argue with such superlative performance!  


Ok, Canadian outerwear company, call me back for another interview!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Nice work, Jonnie! You should definitely use it. That must have just given you a nice boost!

Kir said...

Excellent J-man!

Carolyn said...

you must blog.io