Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yawn

I can't sleep. I'm not trying too hard.

I'm going to Hong Kong to pick up Carol tomorrow. She has been been in Canada for an extra two weeks because a bad ear infection that didn't allow her to fly. I like Hong Kong, so it's always fun going there.

We're going to stay at a place called Mirador Mansion. It's nothing like a mansion though...it's an old firetrap of a building that has 16 floors, with a mix of tenants including small garment factories, hostels, and some real apartments. We're staying at Cosmic Guest House this time around and it should be good. We have a "luxury" room which means the room has two double (instead of twins) beds and a bathroom attached. I went for the bigger beds because Asian beds are a bit on the small side for me.

Here are some pics of Mirador Mansion. It's great! The last picture is me in the stairwell on our last stay. I don't know if it's blood, puke, or used chewing tobacco. It was on every other floor.



No comments: